Postless

11 January 2012 | |

I haven't been posting here on this blog. It's been driving me nuts. I haven't gotten around to editing a bunch of photos from the end of November, and I know I need to. If I did, I'd have a whole slew of posts. I know I will get to them at some point, but getting there is the difficult part. I need to just buckle down and edit.

I have so much more exciting things on my mind though. I've decided that I need to start building a portfolio again if I want to work. So I've recruited a few close friends and family for free shoots in order to build a nice portfolio, then I'm going to start marketing myself. Hopefully this will encourage me to start doing more art projects on the side. I have a few ideas on my mind, and I hope to complete a few in the next couple of months. Stay tuned though. Those photos from November are sure to be edited soon.


0 comments: